Brighton to Heathrow Taxi
Taxibrighton.com are a Brighton based taxi company specialising in taxi journeys from Brighton to Heathrow and other airports and cities in the South East. If you need a taxi from Brighton to Heathrow click here for an instant online quote. If you book online we offer a 15% discount on your taxi to Heathrow, so we’re confident you won’t find a cheaper taxi from Brighton to Heathrow anywhere else.
About your taxi journey from Brighton to Heathrow
- Taxi journey time from Brighton & Hove to Heathrow takes from 1 hr 15 minutes depending on exact departure and time of day.
- You’re advised to check in as early as possible and, as a general guide should allow three hours for long haul flights, two hours for European flights and 90 minutes for flights within the UK and Ireland.
- There are four terminals at Heathrow airport with fast convenient transfer between each. Terminals 1 and 3 are just a short walk from each other with Terminals 4 and 5 served by free trains and buses.
- Your Brighton – Heathrow taxi will drop you in plenty of time wherever you need to be. Check-in is on the first floor in Terminals 1 and 4, the ground floor in Terminal 3 and the top floor of Terminal 5.
- For Terminals 1, 3 and 4, find your check-in zone using the information screens near the entrance. Check-in zones are clearly marked by illuminated yellow cubes.
- Terminal 5 passengers can use any of the 96 self-service check-in kiosks or staffed check-in desk. We also offer a return Heathrow to Brighton taxi service.